What's new

PM's being spammed.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
I got one and hit the "remove" button, which I don't think reported it, but the Mods are welcome to look into it. Thanks for taking care of this.

Tellthem you want to insure a 1994 Ford tempo and watch them start back pedaling. It is very fun. No matter what you do, insist you want to get it covered.
I did that once with my 2007 Chrysler 300. They said it was too old, what else did I have. I told them a 2002 Ford Ranger. They said that was too old. I then asked them why they called and said my warranty had run out if they didn’t know what I had. They hung up. Surprisingly rude of them.

:c1:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I did that once with my 2007 Chrysler 300. They said it was too old, what else did I have. I told them a 2002 Ford Ranger. They said that was too old. I then asked them why they called and said my warranty had run out if they didn’t know what I had. They hung up. Surprisingly rude of them.

They have no sense of humor!

1626749439685.png

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.

But does that make them stop calling? Or do they know they have an active number.
I told one of the vacation sellers that I needed to transfer my disability check to make the purchase and she freaked out and after I insisted she hung up. Never got another.

Top Bottom