"Mom", "honey", "babe", uh.....you get the idea
Where do you live?
California
What is your age (or) generation?
Old enough to be your mother!
What are you in the real world?
Homemaker
What is your favorite shave setup?
Whatever that won't cause my husband irritation or bumps when he shaves.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Cooking and eating
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I joined B&B in search of a birthday gift for my husband. He dumped the foam in a can a few months back. Now I'm just helping him to take the next step to de razors.

Hi Carol, welcome to the Hall of Fame! Thanks for dropping by to introduce yourself. :thumbup1:

WOW, what a great spouse you are!! :thumbup:

Thanks John! Not to pat myself on the back in fear of throwing something out, but I think the husband would agree. Hopefully he'll enjoy using his new Merkur Heavy Classic kit once I get it. I've also put the word out to his sis and mom about possible shaving accessories they may want to consider for his upcoming birthday! You know, just to kind of round things out.

Hi, Carol[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]! Welcome.

Don't say rule out the possibility of you trying out this DE-shaving thing as well. [/FONT]
:001_smile[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Welcome Carol!

I hope you'll find the tips and advice you're looking for from the experts at B&B!

Also; women can use DE razors as well you know ;P I know that my mother shaves her legs with one and has for quite a number of years.

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome. There are many great razors from which to choose. My first DE was an Edwin Jagger DE89, which gives first class shaves. Best of luck.

Thanks everyone for the welcome! The information that I've learned here in the past few days has been tremendous and helped me pick out the first razor for my husband. You guys and ladies are great. I've also got a list going for other razors to get him down the road.

Being Asian, I'm fortunate enough to not have to shave my legs. I would, however, like to be able to give my husband a relaxing (hopefully) shave. He doesn't know that yet but that's the other part of the present.

Oh yeah, I told him what I was getting him for his birthday and he thought it was such a cool gift idea and can't wait to try it. We've been married almost 18 years and he's maybe only said that about 1 or 2 other presents the entire time. This is huge coming from a guy who never wants gifts. So another thanks to B&B for helping me find a really cool present. :thumbup1:

Welcome to the group, Carol. There are plenty of resources around here to lean on. Let's get your husband registered as well!

Thanks tiernan22 and ncundertaker!

tiernan22, getting the hubby to join a forum will take nothing short of a miracle but I'm sure he'll peruse some of the topics if he finds the time.

Greetings Carol, welcome to the hall of fame, and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself :thumbsup:

Top Bottom