What's new

Plumeria cuttings

My plan is to cut back my plumeria plants this fall. The cuttings will only grow in florida along the gulf probably
And i will only ship local states
These can grow in pots or in ground. And will turn into a tree if not cut back as i am going to do

No promises. If interested pm me plumeria and addy and ill see how it goes
Heres the pic of the potted plant and the next are in the ground
Takes a while to establish
proxy.php

proxy.php

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Only in FL huh? That sucks. They look good in the rock bed which is what I’m planning on doing for the front of the house. Nice offer!

Don’t know how, but I was able to get one to grow in Phoenix. It’s been about 10 years and it’s a good 12 feet tall. Great trees, remind me of Hawaii.
I dont get below 40 degrees, that is a key, no frost, leaves drop but they recover.
So ya, if you temp doesnt go below freezing, and have a sunny spot, it may survive.

I take the flowers and throw it in a container, like a potpourie and it smell great inside the house.

I dont get below 40 degrees, that is a key, no frost, leaves drop but they recover.
So ya, if you temp doesnt go below freezing, and have a sunny spot, it may survive.

I take the flowers and throw it in a container, like a potpourie and it smell great inside the house.
Oh yeah, she goes bald in winter and gets a little beat up here in the desert during the summer, but it’s worth 👍
78A8BC1F-D415-4E9C-8E16-0B92397227D7.jpeg

E08BBC1E-C9B4-4A25-96B8-4094813CD40B.jpeg

Only in FL huh? That sucks. They look good in the rock bed which is what I’m planning on doing for the front of the house. Nice offer!
Dont know how cold it gets there, if you plant it in a pot and take it in during a freeze, it can survive ..
Once (if) I get cuttings later ill repost and see what happens

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Dont know how cold it gets there, if you plant it in a pot and take it in during a freeze, it can survive ..
Once (if) I get cuttings later ill repost and see what happens
I’m in Middle TN. It can get below freezing any time during the winter. I don’t trust myself to bring it in.

Been off the board for a while, i cut the plumerias and let them heal up, but then we got pretty cold here and wasnt sure they survived.
They are sproating leaves, so i guess they did,

I have one address milkcrate but if anyone else is interested, pm me your address with topic plumeria and ill try to get them moving this weekend. US only, prob best along the gulf or an area that doest get too cold, unless you bring the pot in. If i run out I run out.

They will take a while to grow but if you have a spot you can give it a try.

Top Bottom