What's new

PLS recommend me the best pre-shave cream and/or oil

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
This is a fascinating new world. Since the mid-1960s my "preshave" has been a splash of hot water on the face before lathering.

Preshave to me is so important as your soap or equipment, some don’t use it i like it and like everything else we’ll always have differences of opinions which is good.
on a personal note for me the Best Preshave iv ever used is Fitjar Islands soap
Not cheap at £22.50 for a 75 gram bar but for me it’s been the best iv used or should i say the second best lol
Iv actually started making my own which is simple and cheap although not so cheap at the beginning. when you research in to pre shave there are 3-4 ingredients
Two oils
vitamin E
and one essential oil although not necessarily and that’s it
possibly the best preshave on the market
give it a go you won’t be disappointed

castle forbes preshave for me.

trufitt hill pre s oil - love the scent
That surprises me you mentioned Castle Forbes.
i have both the lime & lavender creams and balms but was recommended not to get the pre shave, many have told me it was t the best so it’s good to get a different opinion on it

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
🤣 Great movie

If you have dry skin or struggle with razor burn put on Cerave pre shower and post shave.

If you want maximum slickness out of any soap, there is nothing that beats Ach Brito Gluce Lime Oil.

That's it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom