What's new

FS Plisson synthetic brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done via paypal via B&B rules. CONUS. I will make an exception for Canada if you buy all of them at once.

Individual pricing, CONUS shipping included to your address. Please make sure that your address used in paypal is correct!

blue handle - $42
brown/tortoise handle - $45
white handle - $30

If you want all the brushes, then $90 shipped conus.

Three brushes that don't get much use at all. Its been a least 6 mos since usage of any of them so buy in confidence given current virus thing. In the pictures the two yellowish knots use the older style synthetic knot and the the blue handle uses their evolution fiber hair. The two older knots are soft with good backbone. The backbone is much better than the original Plisson from Loccitane. I liked the original one so I am pretty biased towards these brushes. It's only my opinion.

I find the tortoise handle one to be pretty close to perfection for this type of hair/knot.

The ivory/white handle version is just a touch less dense but enough backbone to satisfy.

The blue handle evolution knot has more backbone than both of the others but I would not call it stiff. It also has a touch of scritch so if you like that feature in badger knots then this will be a good choice for you.

I find that once all are loaded up with soap that they face lather very well. Also work well for bowl lathering. Very utlitarian.

I think all of the brushes do a great job of releasing lather which is why I bought several of these. All are from France and the price here is much cheaper than what I paid. The brown handle is their "tortoise" and it's pretty nice. All come with Plisson boxes and a plastic stand that I have. You can decline the stand if you want.

plisson1.png
plisson2.png
plisson3.png
plisson4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom