What's new

Plisson Restoration

Greetings -

I've a Plisson horn brush that requires some refurbishment - it still functions fantastically, just worn and the horn base is separating - knot is fine - is there a vendor that you'd recommend?

I've secured extra Plisson stickers which can be applied after clean up - thanks for your steer!

Weston
IMG_0296.JPG
IMG_0295.JPG

Neat's foot oil my good man, get a spray can top put that beauty in and fill up with neat's to just below the Plisson label. And sit back and relax leave it for a couple of days soaking, but do keep wiping the top part in neat's and that should come up nice.....

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Neat's foot oil is pretty good stuff. I have read that you can use it to protect a lot of different types of things.

Iceman, you nailed this - the NFO soak is totally bringing it back to life - shocked at how well this is working! Will post pictures when completed, as I'll still need to glue the bottom plug to the body, and buff the whole thing up.

Thanks again, guys!!!

Iceman, you nailed this - the NFO soak is totally bringing it back to life - shocked at how well this is working! Will post pictures when completed, as I'll still need to glue the bottom plug to the body, and buff the whole thing up.

Thanks again, guys!!!

No thanks needed mate im just passing on what I was told, and its worked for me in the past and I have a gallon of the stuff as its that good.....but we do love pics lol....

Top Bottom