What's new

Plisson brush at L'Occitane, very low price.

I just received one in the mail, purchased 2-days ago for the regular $55. At that price it appears to be a wonderful brush. At $30 it's a steal.

I just ordered one. I'm pretty happy with my little Kent Infinity, but with all I've been hearing about the Plisson, I couldn't resist for $30..,

Had one and sold it a while back. I had buyers remorse and just ordered another. Couldn't pass it up for 30 bucks. I was at the store today and its still $55 dollars.

Anyone wanna pick one up for me and ship to norway? I am not able to get that offer. Theire norwegian page actually charges about 98 dollars for that brush.

I'm guessing that they're clearing-out stock.

The question remains, will L'Occitane release a --better-- synthetic in the near future, maybe with a resin handle?

Are we witnessing the end of the Cade brush, or is it a prelude to the Cade V.2?

Why do I even visit this site?

I just ordered a couple. I thought I'd try it and if it's good I can send the second to my dad, otherwise I'll return the second one at the local store.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Thanks for the link, I just ordered one. B&B has the best enablers!

Cheers, Steve

for those interested...the Plisson cartridge razor for Fusion is also on sale....half price at $50.....matches the wood of the brush.

Top Bottom