What's new

Plisson Antique Brass

I've been thinking about buying one of these for a while. Just waiting for the £ to gain a little strength against the Euro.
I've heard the general Plisson quality-for-price debate but, to be honest, it's the handle that really attracts me. Has anyone got any first hand experience of using the brush? What's it like in use?

I've been thinking about buying one of these for a while. Just waiting for the £ to gain a little strength against the Euro.
I've heard the general Plisson quality-for-price debate but, to be honest, it's the handle that really attracts me. Has anyone got any first hand experience of using the brush? What's it like in use?

I had one. A size 12 in EW. I sold it due to a preference for larger brushes. It was rather nice to use. The handle was solid and heavy, but I rather liked how it contributed to the overall balance. Like a Futur, it was easy to hold provided you kept lather off the handle and your hand. The antiqued finish was classy. Had there been a razor of some sort to match, I would have been tempted to keep it.

Top Bottom