What's new

Please Welcome - Razor Blades Club

Welcome to B&B from a satisfied non-almost-customer.:)

I had placed an order via Amazon to your company, but because of delivery dates decided to cancel. It was a painless process. Kudos to their customer service.

Because of that, I plan on placing my order once I decide upon a blade through you. Plus any additional samples for new razors as well.

They have quite a selection of 1, 2, 3, and 5 blade sample packs and bulk available through Amazon at competitive prices, and an ala carte sample/bulk purchasing available thru their site.

Welcome to B&B from a satisfied non-almost-customer.:)

I had placed an order via Amazon to your company, but because of delivery dates decided to cancel. It was a painless process. Kudos to their customer service.

Because of that, I plan on placing my order once I decide upon a blade through you. Plus any additional samples for new razors as well.

They have quite a selection of 1, 2, 3, and 5 blade sample packs and bulk available through Amazon at competitive prices, and an ala carte sample/bulk purchasing available thru their site.

Thanks Clay S! All the details regarding our business are correct. I have just a few notes:

1) today we offer also Prime delivery in Amazon so many of our products are delivered in US in 1 or 2 days
2) we have a wide selection of blades in Amazon but our website has much more brands available
3) the prices of the same product in our website is usually more competitive than the one offered in Amazon

In summary if you are not in a hurry our website is a better place to place an order :)

Glad to have Razor Blades Club with B&B. My first order was filled perfectly and quickly. I’ll be back, I’m shaving as fast as I can!

Top Bottom