What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Please welcome deaconleather to the vendor group.

Jim

Welcome aboard Sam!
Looking forward to seeing your product.

Welcome. Just went to your website. I loved the look of your belts.
Thank you! They are a very traditional design that I am quite fond of. The keepers are "blocked" meaning they are wet formed into a square shape and hand sewn. It is not something that you see very often anymore and kind of a lost art.

Welcome. May just need me some of those razor cases. And I do not really "need" a brief case, but man that thing looks slick!
I appreciate it! I am working from home these days so my briefcase only really travels from one room in the house to another :001_cool:. Let me know if there is anything I can ever assist you with!

BigFoot

We Don't Smoke Marijuana In Muskogee!
If I still traveled for work I would own one of the briefcases. I really can't justify what I am assume would be a four figure price when my work stuff hardly ever leaves my desk. Lining them with Goat skin is a classy touch. Those cases are stunning Sam.

Reactions: Avi
If I still traveled for work I would own one of the briefcases. I really can't justify what I am assume would be a four figure price when my work stuff hardly ever leaves my desk. Lining them with Goat skin is a classy touch. Those cases are stunning Sam.
Thank you so much for the kind words! I do love making those briefcases and I agree the goat skin does add a nice touch. Unlined bags are more traditional but feel sort of...unfinished to me. Cheers buddy!

Top Bottom