What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Please welcome deaconleather to the vendor group.

Jim

You Both Can Get Off My Lawn!
Welcome aboard Sam!
Looking forward to seeing your product.

Welcome. Just went to your website. I loved the look of your belts.
Thank you! They are a very traditional design that I am quite fond of. The keepers are "blocked" meaning they are wet formed into a square shape and hand sewn. It is not something that you see very often anymore and kind of a lost art.

Welcome. May just need me some of those razor cases. And I do not really "need" a brief case, but man that thing looks slick!
I appreciate it! I am working from home these days so my briefcase only really travels from one room in the house to another :001_cool:. Let me know if there is anything I can ever assist you with!

BigFoot

It was a Stratocaster with a whammy bar!
If I still traveled for work I would own one of the briefcases. I really can't justify what I am assume would be a four figure price when my work stuff hardly ever leaves my desk. Lining them with Goat skin is a classy touch. Those cases are stunning Sam.

Reactions: Avi
If I still traveled for work I would own one of the briefcases. I really can't justify what I am assume would be a four figure price when my work stuff hardly ever leaves my desk. Lining them with Goat skin is a classy touch. Those cases are stunning Sam.
Thank you so much for the kind words! I do love making those briefcases and I agree the goat skin does add a nice touch. Unlined bags are more traditional but feel sort of...unfinished to me. Cheers buddy!

bberg100

Moderator Emeritus
Howdy

Great looking stuff! Ever thought about pipe rolls? Something to carry a couple pipes, a tin or two, cleaners, etc.?

Top Bottom