What's new

Please recommend some sharper DE blades other than Feathers

My favorite is the Rapira Platinum Lux blades, sharp, smooth, and forgiving. If the Voskhod is a good blade, the RPL is a great blade. I use them in my Rex, and Timeless 95 OC, which are both a little blade sensitive. They're a bit smoother than the Nacets, yet just as sharp.

Reading this reminded me that I have almost 100 RPL blades stashed away that I purchased years ago. I remember trying a few and having nice shaves but alas, so many blades - so little time. Now I want to dig those out and revisit them. Thanks for jogg'n my memory.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Reading this reminded me that I have almost 100 RPL blades stashed away that I purchased years ago. I remember trying a few and having nice shaves but alas, so many blades - so little time. Now I want to dig those out and revisit them. Thanks for jogg'n my memory.
I get excellent shaves with the Rapira Platinum Lux.

Bic Chrome Platinum. On the second and third shave these are sharper than Feathers. Not the smoothest blade though. I probably wouldn't use them in anything more aggressive than a DE89 or a Tech.

Bic Chrome Platinum. On the second and third shave these are sharper than Feathers. Not the smoothest blade though. I probably wouldn't use them in anything more aggressive than a DE89 or a Tech.
BIC Chrome is crazy sharp.
First time using the blade I had to double check if I had inserted the blade. Lol.

Top Bottom