What's new

Please help identify this Rolls Razor!

Yes sir, I actively shave with all of my razors. Still haven't purchased this one yet. He's asking about $100 which is quite a bit for a Rolls, although you rarely find one of the early versions such as this one. I'm thinking about it.

Yes sir, I actively shave with all of my razors. Still haven't purchased this one yet. He's asking about $100 which is quite a bit for a Rolls, although you rarely find one of the early versions such as this one. I'm thinking about it.
Same for me, I'm trying to keep my collection focused (single edges mainly) since realistically I can only use so many razors.

Tough decision on that. Tempting but pricey. Keep me updated on whether you go for it and good luck!

20190704_112815.jpg

I know it is not an early model like you found but I was excited and had to share. I typically shave with DE razors but I love the novelty of the Rolls and was looking to pick one up. I got these two as part of an auction lot. Both are in brand new condition with new replacement strops, spare blades as well as original strop dressing. I have never seen Rolls in this condition along with accessories. Best part is, there was some decent DE razors in the lot that I will sell individually to make back what I spent on it. So I will end up getting these for free.

Top Bottom