What's new

Please help date razor

My apologies for yet another "date my razor" thread...
I recently purchased this Made in France Spiral Tech. I tried to get some additional info on it by browsing Mr Razor's website and several shaving fora but couldn't find anything about it.
Here are a few pictures.
The handle is pretty light, I suspect it's aluminum, but that's pretty much all the info I could add to the pictures.

Thanks a lot for your help!
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Envoyé de mon SM-N950W en utilisant Tapatalk

If it would have been made in the US it would have been made between '47 and '51. Not sure if the dating was the same in France but I bet it was pretty close.

Yeah, I saw that, but I'm trying to find any reference to the "made in France" stamp.

Nemo is correct. I have one just like that I picked up at the flea market in St. Ouen just outside of Paris a couple of years ago but I really have no idea exactly when it was made.

Thank you all for the info! [emoji846]
For sure, will let you know how it shaves, I'll be using it tomorrow. Probably shaves just like my other Techs, but lighter due to the aluminum vs brass.

Nice Tech, now let us know how it shaves.
Well, that was unexpected. It actually has significantly more blade feel than my other Techs. Paired it up with a Personna lab blue. I'm unsure if it was due to the blade or the razor though. I'll try it with a Bic, that should give me a more accurate comparison since it's my go-to blade.

Top Bottom