What's new

Please enable me lol

Soooo…I have a spare chunk of money I’m looking for new aftershaves I was thinking of trying Stirling…rr…or a combo of 2 each…going to buy 4 …what are good ones in your opinion that you would buy again ? Enable away !!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Just don't get it through the USPS!

But I don't think you can go wrong with Captain's Choice or Sterling.

I don't know what is available to you guys in Aus. Can you tell us a few aftershaves that you like to help narrow the field a bit.

Last edited:
There are soooo many good ones! My go to AS brands are Fine Accoutrements, Wet Shaving Products (WSP), Barrister and Mann (the reserve line) and Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements (PAA).

The choices I currently have due to being in Australia ….postage and conversion rates etc ( it is a real killer such a shame) Stirling barrister and Mann I think I may be able to procure some A&E but not many most are sold out..lucky tiger…cella…noble otter there’s a few of those …squadron that’s what I can find atm that peeks the interest

Last edited by a moderator:

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I would go on the bay and get some vintage Fabergé Brut or Shulton Old Spice. If you are in Australia then maybe you have access to Japanese products, if so then my favourite modern aftershave is Kanebo Valcan.

lasta

Blade Biter
I would go on the bay and get some vintage Fabergé Brut or Shulton Old Spice. If you are in Australia then maybe you have access to Japanese products, if so then my favourite modern aftershave is Kanebo Valcan.
+1 on the Kanebos,

I'll add Bravas, MG5, and Gatbsy.

The last one is good to have year round. Very lightly scented, just enough to mask the alcohol.

I’d sample 2 of each. Stirling and RR are both pretty good. Plus you could get similar comes from each to see what you like better.

Top Bottom