What's new

Please advice for a small badger brush.

Today while i was face lathering with my Vulfix 660 S small i had the urge to find and buy another small shaving brush. Except the Simpson's Wee Scot, is out there any other brushes which 'fit' that category? Thank you in advance, Your help will be much appreciated.

I have a Simpson Duke 1 I use for travel and daily use when the urge strikes. Its a great brush! There is also the Simpson Case, Simpson Special, Berkeley, and Commodore all on the smaller side and all wont break the bank. I would also seriously consider the wee scot it gets a ton of praise and if you dont like it you can always sell it on the BST.

Regards
Dave

I use the Simpson Duke 1 for my daily brush and it is just the right size but then I have a smaller hand. My previous brush was a Kent BK8 but when I used the Wee Scot I realized a smaller brush works just as well so I got the Duke 1 and rotate it between these two.

I use an AoS travel pure badger brush which works well, am also with smaller hands. My other brushes are full-size. That Omega 599 is a nice looking brush, I'll have to take a look at one.

a great brush for the price is the omega mixed, Badger/boar 13.00 at WSC

$10955970311313.jpg

The Simpson case is affordable and works great for face lathering. I find it a little small for everyday use, but for traveling it's perfect.

I would go for one of the Vulfix brushes. For me, the brush was a perfect size and price ( Vulfix medium 660).

Hope that helps!

So did you make a decision on one?

Regards
Dave
I am focusing on Simpson Berkley so far. Of what i have read its a great brush. Omega 599 and 11047, even though they have a small handle their loft is too big, especially the 599 which blooms like a large brush.

I think the 599 would suit your needs but really any brush in the vulfix Simpsons line will suit you perfectly. Good luck

Top Bottom