What's new

Pleasantly surprised by Speick cream

I really like the botanical scent, also. Did your wife & daughter have any comments on it? Just curious.
My wife dislikes any lavender scent, so that explains her reaction. My daughter said it reminded her of the scent that greets her when she walks into a health food/natural products store. I used it again this morning and continue to be very impressed.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Been using Bigelow cream so that's what I compared it to. Using a decent amount, maybe 2 tps, I noticed it took a few seconds longer to whip up. However, unlike Bigelow which thins quickly with added water this soaked it right up without thinning and bulked up quickly. Spread nicely using a Fine Stout brush. Scent was mild citrus--no menthol here. Shave itself using a 2x Feather was smooth and very slick even going ATG on the upper lip. Bottom line. Beats Proraso/ Bigelow by a hair. A bit more $$ per ounce but if you're a cream guy try this.
You've found one of the best low cost shave creams out there. Congrats. Try their aftershave, it is excellent too. I use much of the Speick line including their AS, Deo Stick, and bar soap. Excellent products.

Top Bottom