What's new

PLANET KIND by Gillette

I found a bunch of these 5-ounce tins at my local Ollie's for $3 a piece, and picked one up. If I like it, I can return for more.

Head shave went fine. This cream isn't wow-ing me in any aspect, but it's not a dud either. I'll reuse the aluminum container for something else when I'm done. Lady Zig likes this cream, so I told her where I got it.
She's been gone for a while...

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I'd give it a shot, but it looks like they packed it full of peppermint oil. A big NO for me. Makes for a very unpleasant shave. I don't like peppermint's feeling on my skin wise and the scent. The cucumber sounded nice until I noticed there was also peppermint and more of it.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'd give it a shot, but it looks like they packed it full of peppermint oil. A big NO for me. Makes for a very unpleasant shave. I don't like peppermint's feeling on my skin wise and the scent. The cucumber sounded nice until I noticed there was also peppermint and more of it.
Yeah, I'm just not a big peppermint fan.

I may buy one at Ollie's. Scoop it out. Then end up PIFfing it!

I dont find this cream here in Belgium. Just as most of other shaving products on the US and UK market, i can only get some of them when i pay huge shipping and tax costs.
Thanks to online shops i can get some nice stuff. Heck even Nivea (from Germany right next to Belgium) is difficult to find here, except one or two shaving products. Belgium is a horrible country to find shaving stuff, even a basic arko stick is impossible to find for me unless i pay about 5 times the price as in Turkey. The shaving items choice in supermarkets here is a complete disaster :eek2::crying:.

Top Bottom