What's new

Places to Enjoy a Good Cigar or Pipe During The Lockdown?

Pipes inside watching a movie or working at the computer. Cigars, unless a really mild one, are an outside item (I can't stand stale cigar smoke/ashtray in the house).
IMG_1546[4934].JPG

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I have been resorting to smoking in the garage when it’s cold or wet. On the back deck when it’s nice. I’m a smoking lounge member, and all of us regulars have a google hangout where we gather to smoke. It’s brought a little semblance of normalcy back to our lives. We have between four and 12 people on there several times throughout the day.

Porch and backyard mostly doing cleanup while I smoke. I have a carbon air filter system and can smoke inside if needed.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Same as before for me. Either on my front or side porch depending on the winds outside or in my shop. My shop has two nice leather chairs and a sofa plus a good sized television. I miss sports so much right now. I actually rewatched game 5 of last years NLDS tonight. I'll probably rewatch some hockey tomorrow night.

This post got me thinking, I've never actually smoked a pipe with another pipe smoker...I haven't been smoking one for too long, but still kinda crazy when I think about it.
I’ve not had a pipe with another in many years and I do miss it. It was once reasonably common to hang out with friends smoking and having reflective conversations. Yes, I do miss that. Glad you brought it up.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I’ve not had a pipe with another in many years and I do miss it. It was once reasonably common to hang out with friends smoking and having reflective conversations. Yes, I do miss that. Glad you brought it up.
I've since had the opportunity to enjoy pipes and conversation with both my father and grandfather...it was very nice to share those experiences.

Top Bottom