What's new

Placed an order today and now the anxiety of waiting sets in.

Placed an order this morning from Italian Barber and now I can't wait for it to come in to try these "new to me" products. I've never tried the PannaCrema so I'm stoked about giving it a shot.

Tabac with ceramic bowl : tried a sample of this and I love it.

PannaCrema - Namaste

PannaCrema - Nostalgia

PannaCrema - Lavendotto

Fine Aftershave - Snakebite

Petal Pusher Fancy Original Dandy Candy Moustache Wax

I reckon that as soon as you receive the email from Joe stating that your items have shipped, you'll click on the USPS tracking number multiple times over the next few days. I'm thinking you're more than likely to use push pins on a wall map charting your package's progress as it makes it's way to your mailbox.

Don't ask me how I know this! :wink2:

Of course we'll need a full report upon arrival and usage of the PannaCrema.

I reckon that as soon as you receive the email from Joe stating that your items have shipped, you'll click on the USPS tracking number multiple times over the next few days. I'm thinking you're more than likely to use push pins on a wall map charting your package's progress as it makes it's way to your mailbox.

Don't ask me how I know this! :wink2:

Of course we'll need a full report upon arrival and usage of the PannaCrema.

You reckon correctly. I'm the world worst as compulsive tracking checking. Drives me nuts.

I hope you like PannaCrema is much as I do. It's probably my favorite or at least tied for 1st for the protection during and after a shave. Nostalgia is definitely my favorite scent. Enjoy~

Enjoy them and let us know about them when they arrive!

Be careful, though. I've heard that each time you click the tracking number, the delivery gets delayed! :wink2:

Panna Crema and PPF are outstanding products! Congrats and ENJOY the waiting process. Having something to look forward can sometimes get you through difficult days :). Almost therapeutic if you will.

Be careful, though. I've heard that each time you click the tracking number, the delivery gets delayed! :wink2:

I ordered an Arko stick, Clubman Bay Rum and RazoRock King of The Castle hard soap from The Italian Barber Tuesday, and according to Canada Post, it's currently "In Transit". I've been beating to death the "refresh" button all morning.
Must.
Resist.
Temptation.

I ordered an Arko stick, Clubman Bay Rum and RazoRock King of The Castle hard soap from The Italian Barber Tuesday, and according to Canada Post, it's currently "In Transit". I've been beating to death the "refresh" button all morning.
Must.
Resist.
Temptation.

Which King of the Castle did you go with?

Which King of the Castle did you go with?

The Lime scent.
If the package does indeed arrive today, my boys who are home this week from school before heading off for jobs out of town, will sign for them. They know not to narc me out to their Mom. If it shows up Friday, I'm doomed...she has the day off.

The Lime scent.
If the package does indeed arrive today, my boys who are home this week from school before heading off for jobs out of town, will sign for them. They know not to narc me out to their Mom. If it shows up Friday, I'm doomed...she has the day off.

LOL! I have KOTC Lime. Great soap.

Off topic, but how does everyone justify their purchases to their wifely-units? I wish I had the stones to come up with a good answer to my wife (but she'd have to sew my stones back on first). I wouldn't dare say words like "shoes", "clothes", "closets" (plural), "makeup/bathroom counter".

Off topic, but how does everyone justify their purchases to their wifely-units? I wish I had the stones to come up with a good answer to my wife (but she'd have to sew my stones back on first). I wouldn't dare say words like "shoes", "clothes", "closets" (plural), "makeup/bathroom counter".

It's just me and Sadie, my Boxer, so that's not an issue for me.

Top Bottom