What's new

Pizza- there is always that one guy

I've never cared for pineapple (on pizza or anything else...it's one of my least favorite flavors on Earth, up there with celery), but I never thought pineapple on pizza was that odd. I guess it's because my parents would always order Hawaiian for their half of the pizza when we went to our local pizzeria when I was a kid...and since I never liked pineapple, I never really formed an opinion about it specifically on pizza.

Incidentally, if you think pineapple on pizza is strange, there's a pineapple ramen place in Tokyo. Seriously, I think everything on their menu has pineapple in it, even the ramen eggs.

I was in Hawaii the first time I had Hawaiian pizza.
I liked it.
I was surprised to see that a lot of the locals
actually wore Hawaiian shirts.

Forget about Pizza democracy......just order what you want.....and the Hawaiian ppl can order another one if they want. Pizza democracy , like many others, do not work!!!

I am upset, because TJ's did not have the BBQ chicken pizza the last time.....they are starting to have all sorts of weird stuff.....

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Chicken spiedie pizza is popular in the Southern Tier.

I know you don't know what "spiedie" means,
and I know you don't know where the Southern Tier is.
Sorry.

My optometrist actually went to Binghamton.

There were some guys at a cookoff making chicken spiedies. I called them souvlaki. I kinda got in trouble.

My brother was in Cambodia at one of their “knock off” chain restaurant. “Pizza shack”. It was mostly European tourists.
When ordering your pizza, they asked if you would like it “happy“. My brother and his wife went for the happy pizza, and when it came, he peeled back some cheese to reveal a green paste.
Anyway, to speed up the story, by the time they were ready to leave , everyone in the restaurant was as happy as can be.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Heck, I'll chime in. Hawaiin pizza is AOK with me. It doesn't hurt that Denver is 420 friendly, so there may be times when this particular combo is better than others. I avoid pineapple at all other times unless it's just presented as/with fruit or upside down in cake.

Now that I've confessed partaking of the occasional Hawaiian pizza I'll also let you all know that a select grade steak is frequently subjected to steak sauce. Yeah, I said it.

Cattaraugus, Little Valley? Lots of straight razors and assorted cutlery came out of the Southern Tier.

I like the way you drifted a completely miscellaneous thread into razors.

Also from Cattaraugus county, but not from Little Valley,
Carl Monkhouse from Ellicottville.

I think it was worse in the 90's, when folks were making goat cheese and smoked salmon pizzas.
Rofl 🤪 then my pizzeria is living the 90s and that smoked salmon with lemon tastes wonderful as is the cured ham, aged Italian cheese and truffel
Pizza. And yeah they are Italians. Might be kicked out of Bella Italia due these things but they are.
Would I order a Hawaiian nope, would I let the colleague suffer with bringing it home nada as a good colleague I would help to devour at least 51%

Top Bottom