What's new

PITRALON Pop-Top ??

Always like to give my aftershaves a nice shake before splashing...My last shake of the Pitralon bottle either created, or revealed ,
DSCN5033.JPG
DSCN5034.JPG
DSCN5036.JPG
a pop top...Not sure if that was the cap makers intention, but I decided to apply a nice coat of Gorilla glue to make it stationary, that way assuring less alcohol evaporation....This Swiss version is my favorite, although the original Croatian RALON is even better...

Same thing happened to mine. The top of the cap just popped off leaving the bottle open even with the cap screwed down. Mine was almost empty at the time and I just threw it out.

Always like to give my aftershaves a nice shake before splashing...My last shake of the Pitralon bottle either created, or revealed ,View attachment 951838 View attachment 951839 View attachment 951840 a pop top...Not sure if that was the cap makers intention, but I decided to apply a nice coat of Gorilla glue to make it stationary, that way assuring less alcohol evaporation....This Swiss version is my favorite, although the original Croatian RALON is even better...

I may need to add some to an upcoming order!!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for sharing. I like to shake my aftershaves, splashes and balms before I use them to.

Top Bottom