What's new

Pistol for bug eradication

The bug-a-salt is effective once your aiming at houseflies within a few feet to be in the effective range. I get these fruit flies, annoying little buggers, which the bug salt gun isn’t so effective. My weapon of choice for household bugs is the portable hand vacuum.

I put the window sill attachment on the Dyson Animal and go vacuum paper wasps and yellow jackets out of the air around the hummingbird feeders.

I can feel them when they hit the flexible hose through the wand.... I use the little Dyson stick vacuum to remove the venomous spiders in the mud room and house (Brown Recluse and Black Widows).

Back to the regularly scheduled programming! So these bug asSALT guns work, eh? I thought they were just a gimmick. I'm going to have to get one. Could be fun stalking the wily winged beasts about the house! Do the rotten things see the gun and vanish like they do with the fly swatter? Come to think of it, deer have the same habit during hunting season, it's like they know!
I have had this happen, or you spot your prey while taking a leak; go back to get the insect killer, and darn it the prey has moved.

Top Bottom