What's new

Piratess Cove

Anyone heard of Pirate's Cove Soapworks? I found them on eBay, and I order a puck to try out. Anyone have previous experience with it?

And for those that would like future experience Google it.

Anyone heard of Pirate's Cove Soapworks? I found them on eBay, and I order a puck to try out. Anyone have previous experience with it?

And for those that would like future experience Google it.

Yep there are reviews of it in the review system. :smile:

Some like it... personally I am not a fan.

heh :oops: I found the reviews section a little too late.

oh well, I hope I like it and don't shave my face off:shaving:

Sorry for the :a42:

P.S. I don't like smileys :biggrin:

I like the Bay Rum and Ginger and the Lime. Did not like the Coconut. They are not in the same league as Province Sante or the 3T's, but very usable soaps. I do a super lather with the Lime and Kiss My Face Key Lime ever so often.

If you love the scent of Bay Rum, then this is the soap for you.. It lather's like a champ, and has a nice bay rum smell... as if you were swabbin the decks as a pirate.. notice I said pirate.. this is more bargain soap, than anything that is luxury. Now if you want to smell like a Captain of a pirate ship.. go with Truefitt and Hill's 1805 or Trafalgar..

Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction to it and had to give my puck to my little misses.. which I'm sure she's enjoying swashbucklin away with...:shuriken:

I liked the coconut (tho it doesn't compare to trumper's) and couldn't stand the bay rums (scent lasted way too long & and was too strong). they lather well and the price is good.

Top Bottom