What's new

Pirate Jokes (especially the corny ones)

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
What do you call a ship full of buccaneers who constantly write letters to their relatives?

the Pirates of pens aunts

A sailor runs up to the captain "Captain!! There's a pirate ship fast approaching!"
"Fetch me my sword and my red shirt!" The pirates attack, there's a big fight with the captain leading the defense and the pirates are repelled.
Next day: "Captain!! There are 2 pirate ships approaching!"
"Fetch my sword and my red shirt!"
Again there's a big fight and again the pirates are repelled.
"Captain, why do you always ask for your red shirt?"
"I wear a red shirt so the men will see me lead them into battle and give them courage. Also the men won't see if I'm bleeding."
Next day: "Captain!! There are 5 pirate ships coming!!" "Fetch my sword and my brown pants!"

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Custom titles...
I used to have one but i see it was removed.
Pirates stole it.

(B&B had custom titles, handed out at the whim of the Moderators to longstanding members who said something silly or embarrassing) but several years ago a software upgrade did not include the custom title function. Eventually, a subsequent upgrade restored the capacity ... but we all had to re-earn our new and improved custom titles. So ... get to work sayin' somethin' stoopid.)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Pirates stole it.

(B&B had custom titles, handed out at the whim of the Moderators to longstanding members who said something silly or embarrassing) but several years ago a software upgrade did not include the custom title function. Eventually, a subsequent upgrade restored the capacity ... but we all had to re-earn our new and improved custom titles. So ... get to work sayin' somethin' stoopid.)
This is MUCH easier for some of us than for others...

You're kind of growing on me, you big lug.
al.jpg

Top Bottom