What's new

Pipes for sale, part 3

It’s time for another pipe cleanout.
Additional pics and measurements are available--just PM me. Prices include shipping in US. I've tried to price the pipes nicely for my B&B brothers, but feel free to make an offer. I'll automatically give discounts on multiple pipes.

proxy.php

1. Thompson rusticated meerschaum poker - factory colored a reddish-brown, this is an attractive pipe with a brass fitting, amber colored stem, and modern push/pull stem. Smoke great. This pipe is a bit to the heavy side, and doesn’t sit on its base (although it sits securely resting on its base and the stem). Lightly smoked and really clean. $100

2. Amboseli meerschaum tankard. Rusticated and colored bowl in great condition. Bowl has a metal tenon screwed into it, and the stem slides over the tenon. Very secure. Excellent draw, crazy light. $60

3. Manx/Isle of Mann rusticated Meerschaum Rhodesian - Very lightly smoked. It’s african Meerschaum and in lovely condition. The only clue to its origin is the Isle of Mann logo on the stem, but the pipe factories there made pipes for several brands, including Manx, which I believe this is. Tremendously light for african meerschaum, a really lovely pipe. Modern push/pull stem configuration. $100

proxy.php

4. Peterson’s Emerald billiard. Nice condition overall. Ebonite stem has very minor chatter and some oxidation, but the bowl is solid and spots nice birdseye on two sides. A nice older Peterson that smoked great. - $60

5. Custombilt lumberman/long lovat - Whatever you call the shape, this is a big pipe with a sizeable chamber. Probably Dunhill ODA size, so not giant, but pretty big nonetheless. Condition is very good, with minor rim darkening, minor stem oxidation and chatter. Overall, really nice condition. $60

6. Pipe House canadian - This is a house brand pipe from “Pipe House”, wherever that is. But the pipe was made in England and has a nice blast. It’s been overbuffed so the blast has a wonky look to it, but I think it still looks pretty cool. Some rim darkening and tooth chatter, but overall a really solid smoker for small money. - $30

proxy.php

7. Stephen Downie “Smokers Forum” POTY sandblasted bent ball with cumberland stem. Nice condition and very clean, the pipe has a nice blast and shows a lot of ring grain. $150

8. Viprati sandblasted bent pot - Really great ring grain on this one, and it’s in great condition, very lightly smoked. Smokes great, and the draw is nice and open like all of Luigi’s pipes. $100

9. Stanwell Silhouette bent billiard - Made sometime in the 79s or 80s, this is a classic dress pipe. Finish is a little worn in some places, most noticeably the top of the rim, and a few handling dings, but overall it’s still in very good condition. The stem accent piece is either ivory or faux ivory; I haven’t tested it, and Stanwell used both at different times on these pipes. $60

proxy.php

10. Tsuge black sandblasted tankard. - Nice, lightweight tankard with aluminum rim cap, heel cover, and military mount. Tall stack bowl and a great flake pipe. Lightly used and in excellent condition. $100

11. Briar Bird albatross billiard - unsmoked! Nice long smaller bowled billiard with a rusticated black/brown finish and a sweet marbled stem. Nice and light. $100

12. Briar Bird albatross rusticated billiard w pencil shank - Unsmoked! Lovely light billiard with a sizable chamber and a nice open draw. Should smoke great. $100

proxy.php

13. Brebbia Ninja Sabbiata 1001 billiard - Unsmoked! New in box, and with a nice mixed grain blast all around. Stem has a small scratch area on the bottom, which could be sanded or buffed out. - $100

14. Brebbia rusticated 8311 bent billiard - Unsmoked! New in box, this is a European market pipe, not usually seen in the US. Nice craggy rustication with fumed rim, ovalized triangle shank and half saddle stem. 9mm filter pipe, and I can include a selection of different filters and an adapter if desired. - $90

15. H. Wiebe Radiator pipe w/ Bones bowl - This set-up is unsmoked. It’s an H. Wiebe Radiator stubby bent frame in pinkish/purplish, with a sandblasted natural Bones bowl. Looks funny, I know, but I have two of these pipes already an they are great smokers. Interchangeable bowls in different shapes available from other sellers so you can have several bowls dedicated to different styles. $75

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
proxy.php

proxy.php

16. Columbus Tobacco pouch - this is the larger brown tobacco pouch made by Columbus. It is a box-style pouch, and you can see how it expands. Makes it super easy to load a pipe in the pouch without spilling tobacco everywhere. Excellent condition. - $20

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

17. Totem Star Leather Pipe case - Super thick black and gray leather pipe case made by Totem Star USA. Has kind of a rock and roll or motorcycle vibe to it. Has some kind of studded belt closure on it, so I imagine you could put it as a pouch on the right belt (like a duty belt?). The case will comfortably hold 2 pipes, but I’ve also put 4 pipes in it before without a problem; just depends on size and shape. This is in great condition and offers good protection for your pipes. I just don’t use it much anymore. $40

Hirsute

These next 4 pipes are being re-listed from a previously BST thread, and have been significantly marked down.

proxy.php

18. GBD Prehistoric blasted bulldog w Perspex stem. The good: great shaping, Perspex is super clean , and the pipe smokes well. The bad: pipe has been overbuffed so the blast is muddy, the chamber is slightly out of round from heavy smoking, and the draft hole has been enlarged though overpuffing. Minor rim darkening and minor tooth chatter. This is a well-loved pipe that won’t win any pageants, but has a ton of life left. $25

19. GBD Super Q pot - Aluminum mounts, this is a “faux spigot” arrangement. A great smoker. It has one dark spot on the side of the bowl indicating overheating, but the chamber is solid and I don’t expect any issues. Rim darkening and softening. The pipe has a half dozen or so fills. Minor stem oxidation and tooth chatter. So why buy this pipe? Because it smokes great an won’t cost you much. A great way to try a pot shape pipe. $30

20. Wessex sandblasted poker with cumberland stem. Really great condition, and sporting a handcut cumberland stem. Doesn’t sit on its base unless the bowl is filled. Smokes great. $60

21. Jirsa rusticated octagonal paneled bent billiard - a nice smoker. This pipes has minor tooth chatter and rim darkening, and the stem is just a touch loose. Won’t cause any problems, though. There is a crack on the rim—it looks superficial, as though it’s a crack in the finish, and it doesn’t progress any further. But, the price reflects that it may have a small crack in the briar. I really don’t think it will ever give you any problems; I wouldn’t sell it if I thought it would. But, it’s a nice cheap pipe for someone: $25

Hirsute

3, 5, and 15 are sold. Thank you!

Hirsute

Update: 3, 5, 15, and 20 are sold. Thank you!

Hirsute

Update: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 15, and 20 are sold. Thank you!

Hirsute

Update: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 15, 19, and 20 are sold. Thank you!

Hirsute

Still lots of great pipes left. If you see something you like, but don't like the price, feel free to make an offer.

Top Bottom