What's new

PIPE! Presenting, for your enjoyment, The 2014 B&B Brown Leaf LE Pipe!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Borderdog is the first on the scoreboard with pics. He should win some bonus points or something.

Mine showed up today! I don't know what the rhyme or reason is to the numbering, but they are numbered. Mine is number 21 of 24.

View attachment 496993View attachment 496994

Congrats on getting the first delivery! Mark is in Montana also, so you had a head start.

Looks like some really nice grain around the rim! Mark said almost all of the black and tans had such good briar that they could have been smooth.

I hope that you are pleased with the pipe.

Incredibly pleased Steve. Thank you for all of your hard work on this. It was the perfect LE pipe for me. I've wanted one of Mark's black and tans for years.

Mark is about 3 hours away from me. Some day I'm going to hazard a request to stop in and say hello on my way through.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Incredibly pleased Steve. Thank you for all of your hard work on this. It was the perfect LE pipe for me. I've wanted one of Mark's black and tans for years.

Mark is about 3 hours away from me. Some day I'm going to hazard a request to stop in and say hello on my way through.

That would be awesome! Where are you at? I get to Montana just about every other year for some fishing and might be able to meet up sometime depending on where you are. Get our LE pipes together for a reunion. ;)

I'm always game for a get together. I live in Havre, about 110 miles north east of Great Falls. It's not a dry fly mecca, but if you're in to walleye we've got plenty. I do a fair bit of wet fly fishing from a float tube on the lakes. I'm in a fishing club that leases and stocks a private pond. The Rainbows and Browns were averaging 5 pounds this year.

Drop me a line and I can always come up with an excuse to travel just about anywhere in the state to meet good people.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I'm always game for a get together. I live in Havre, about 110 miles north east of Great Falls. It's not a dry fly mecca, but if you're in to walleye we've got plenty. I do a fair bit of wet fly fishing from a float tube on the lakes. I'm in a fishing club that leases and stocks a private pond. The Rainbows and Browns were averaging 5 pounds this year.

Drop me a line and I can always come up with an excuse to travel just about anywhere in the state to meet good people.

Yeah, I usually get over to the kalispell area, but I love wetting a fly for some lunkers. I'll be in touch next time I head over that way.

Astounding to see how well and how quickly the 2014 project rolled out to completion. Big creds to Steve on a really well run group buy!

Look at who showed up! [emoji3] $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411062516.675736.jpg

$DSCN0097.jpg$DSCN0099.jpg

I believe this is #8 of 24. Stamping is a bit faint on the first digit - and my eyes are not what they used to be (and they used to be bad lol)

Doesn't seem to be much order to the numbering vs what order they were bought in. Doesn't make any real difference, just interesting to note. :)

*sigh* I'm wishing I had gone with the amber stem and smooth version now. lol I'm more of wishing they black and tan was available with the amber... Oh well, couple more hours and I'll have mine in my hands!

Mine arrived at my Delaware digs today. I'll be driving down there tomorrow. Then I get to immediately turn back up north on Saturday/Sunday so that I can catch a flight outta JFK on Monday.

Top Bottom