What's new

Pipe PIF!

I’ve done cigars in the past, but pipes have always interested me. Probably to big for a starter. :001_tongu

A very nice looking grain in the wood though. Good luck to the entrants!

Respectfully not in.

Not in, but hoping someone gives that a new home.

Since my apartment building has gone smoke free, I have too many pipes not getting the attention they deserve myself to justify even considering another.

IMG_20190224_174516793.jpg
Yes, I got in late Friday and received your awesome package. The monsoon season finally ended today in NC and I got out to light a bowl. Looking forward to trying the tobacco's. Many thanks.

Is the PiF over? I have been thinking to get starting pipe smoking and this seemed like a good start. If it is over, congrats to the winner.

If this is still open, I'd like to be considered. I've been wanting a bent pipe for some time, and that looks really nice.

Price! I didn't realize you were in Honolulu! Wish I had known.... I was just there for 3 weeks for work.

If this is still open, I'd like to be considered. I've been wanting a bent pipe for some time, and that looks really nice.

Price! I didn't realize you were in Honolulu! Wish I had known.... I was just there for 3 weeks for work.
Gaa! We have been in need of somesort of impetus to finally do a BL meetup here, that would have been great - next time, dammit.

Okay fellas, I'll leave this open just another day. Pick a winner tomorrow.

I am in then (and located in Europe). I would love to give a try to pipe smoking. I am a beginner and if you think this pipe is for advanced users, then do not choose me. :)

Gaa! We have been in need of somesort of impetus to finally do a BL meetup here, that would have been great - next time, dammit.
Did you see any of the B-2 Bombers flying around in January? That's why I was there. We'll be back, and hopefully I can be on the next trip as well.

Did you see any of the B-2 Bombers flying around in January? That's why I was there. We'll be back, and hopefully I can be on the next trip as well.
Yes. Damn, i was at a briefing on Hickam at the B-10 building, right near the hangars, while they were on the ground doing preflights.

Yes. Damn, i was at a briefing on Hickam at the B-10 building, right near the hangars, while they were on the ground doing preflights.
So close, yet so far. I should have put out a feeler to see if anyone was in the area. I usually do when I travel, but didn't even think about it this time. Next time!

Okay, the entrants...

1. WarriorMonk
2. Matt87
3. jceg
4. sugarcane1
5. Hardrock
6. KellyG
7. jbs33333
8. Villalobos
9. Robbyboxers
10. albsat
11. TheVez2