What's new

Pipe PIF - 2019 1st day of PIFmas

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Folks, I'm way overdue to do a PIF, and the holiday season is a great time to remember how fortunate many of us are. So, with that said, up for PIF, is a new/unsmoked Cornell & Deihl / Missouri Meerschaum Carolina Gent pipe. It's a shortish pipe with a nice large chamber, and a high-quality bit. To join the PIF, just post your interest below. I'll run this for a week and then announce the winner. Open worldwide.

IMG_0784.jpg
IMG_0785.jpg
IMG_0786.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Make sure we do tobacco PIFs on the exchange. I have a tin I’ll PIF as well.

I’ll PIF a tin of Cult Red Moon for the third day (still not sure if I’m doin this right). Btw, is someone going to set this up in the Exchange?

Hirsute

I’ll PIF a tin of Cult Red Moon for the third day (still not sure if I’m doin this right). Btw, is someone going to set this up in the Exchange?

Sweet! Post the thread for your PIF in the stock exchange, and then reference it in the 2019 12 days of PIFmas thread. Thanks for your generosity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirsute

I'll PIF a Tin of Escudo.

Awesome Brian! Post the PIF thread in the stock exchange and then reference it in the 2019 master thread. Thanks for your generosity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirsute

Alright, so far in this PIF I have:

1. Bsohm
2. fast shaver
3. GearNoir

Anyone else?

Sweet pipe and pif! I am not in as I have too many cobs already and it probably wouldn't get the attention it deserves haha.

Top Bottom