What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

First time trying some peter stockabye proper english in this dr graybow belvedere. Its quite good.

20170304_215536.jpg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Tinsky Tuesday! I broke in my new Tinsky bulldog with some 22 year old McClelland Matured Virginia No 22. A fantastic pipe and some fantastic flake!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
A bowl of Dunhill Navy Rolls in my H Cor RC bulldog. I've put about 10 bowls through it and I'm starting to see some nice even color. And this pipe does smoke amazingly well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bowl of Dunhill Navy Rolls in my H Cor RC bulldog. I've put about 10 bowls through it and I'm starting to see some nice even color. And this pipe does smoke amazingly well.
Good to hear. I still haven't christened mine yet. On the fence whether I want to just park it until next March, but I'll probably fire it up once I work my way through all the briars that took last month off.

Marlin Flake in the H Cor. I can't believe I almost wrote off Marlin Flake as not-my-style based on a poor first impression. This stuff is great.

I'm smoking some as soon as my SP order shows up...
I bought it like 6 years ago when I first started with a pipe. I went about 5 years without, and through that time it just sat in its open tin. When I got back into pipe last year, I jarred it up. I smoked some and it was SO burny/spicy/ack. I nearly threw it away. I put a humidisk in the jar and let it go for about 5 months, and now its smooth and amazing.
No idea what its like fresh, lol.

Top Bottom