What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

$photo (7).jpg

late work nite smoke in the office with my #68 2012 peterson dracula loaded with the last of my pembroke that was gifted to me. I'm definately going to snag a tin of this stuff next time i see it

Last night was a couple things...so far, no pipes today however,

But, I had two nice bowls of Bayou Morning (Cornell & Diehl) in my Savinelli Bent Billiard, and 1 nice bowl of C&D Mild English (Sweet English) in my Sav Bulldog.

Sweet English, if you care to know, is a mild english blend with a slight aromatic casing of caramel and vanilla I think...it isn't a strong aro though...smelled just like an english with a bit of sweetness, it was very nice.

Started the day with MB Scottish Blend in a Ferndown Bark Cherrywood Spigot (with the churchwarden stem) followed by E. Hoffman's Spilman Mixture in a Nording/Manx Straight Billiard African Meerschaum...
$P1080457.jpg$P1080852.jpg

Smoking Condor in a pretty beat up and often neglected Paykoc billiard. It smokes decently enough, but I never smoke it.

This is almost the last of my Condor.

But, luckily for me, I'll be going to the UK in just over two weeks and I can just buy some there! :thumbup: Hoping to pick up two pipe blends, maybe a tin of some floral snuff I can't get here, and maybe some Palmolive shaving cream.

This is almost the last of my Condor.
But, luckily for me, I'll be going to the UK in just over two weeks and I can just buy some there! :thumbup: Hoping to pick up two pipe blends, maybe a tin of some floral snuff I can't get here, and maybe some Palmolive shaving cream.

...and a pouch of either Revor Plug, Mick McQaid Plug, or Warrior Plug for KarlMaldensNose!:thumbup:

Last edited:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Frog Morton On the Town in my Hardcastle bent bulldog. This stuff is great! Very smooth, but still complex. I guess I like oriental blends. Huh, who knew?

Nice pick up on that pipe, I have not owned a Savinelli but sure do like that shape and the silver band, hope it smokes as good as it looks

Just went outside to knock back another half bowl of FM - no freak'n way.

7p EDT and it is like a sweat lodge out there; I hope that the forecasts are true and this nasty swamp air ends soon

Well, fm... On the log... Or original?!? Jk
in my Whitehall. The pipe zippo I almost stole off ebay.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 64
Top Bottom