What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Same reason new blends keep coming out that are really good, and make me want to stash up even more leaf, despite knowing I'll likely never smoke through what I already have on hand.

In hindsight maybe instead of having 10 pounds of LBF and LNF I should have bought 4 pounds of premium tinned. Time will tell if I die with tobacco left over in the cellar.

Peter Stokabye English oriental supreme in a cao meer.

20200308_140717.jpg

A second run at EGR Blend: a half-bowl in a small bent apple from Mr. Jansen's late French Quarter Shop. I think the under-flavor I'm getting is . . . cinnamon? Pat, Vanna, what do I win?

I think I'm gonna have to be in the right mood for this stuff's flavor.

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
In hindsight maybe instead of having 10 pounds of LBF and LNF I should have bought 4 pounds of premium tinned. Time will tell if I die with tobacco left over in the cellar.

If you don't go through it all, someone (hopefully a family member) will be praising your memory as they have a wonderful time with it.

Better to have too much than not enough. And I've never seen the price of tobacco trend downward.

After my workout, shower, grocery run, and breakfast, I loaded Half & Half into my Colossal billiard with the lightly-bent stem. It proved a solid 20-minute half-bowl smoke, partly inside by the screen door, partly out in the cool morning air on the walkway.

Parked myself on my front step with a book and smoked a half-bowl of EG Robinson in my pot pipe. It burned well until about 15 minutes in, at which point I had to relight for another 5 minutes' worth of smoke. Perhaps the blend was not quite dry enough, despite my leaving it out on a saucer for half an hour before I packed and lit the pipe. Anyway, the blend is growing on me.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Parked myself on my front step with a book and smoked a half-bowl of EG Robinson in my pot pipe. It burned well until about 15 minutes in, at which point I had to relight for another 5 minutes' worth of smoke. Perhaps the blend was not quite dry enough, despite my leaving it out on a saucer for half an hour before I packed and lit the pipe. Anyway, the blend is growing on me.
One relight isn’t bad at all. It is growing on me. Still contemplating a tub but giving it more time

Top Bottom