What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Match Revelation in a GBD Prehistoric. I cannot believe what a great blend this is. How have I missed it sooo long?
551E2346-C57D-44DB-B341-BB8DEE820CC4.jpeg

How are you liking the Granger? I’ve been thinking about getting a tub after my SWR is gone. I haven’t had it in probably five years. I’ve become a “codger” aficionado. As I am now officially a codger it seems a natural progression.
It’s growing on me. Definitely a nice change of pace. Not as bitey as a lot of the reviews I’ve seen. I don’t care for aromatics and it’s far from that imho. First 3rd of bowl is bread, apples. Once it progresses to about half bowl, I get chocolate and I like that.

It’s basic and has a nice room note. I might mix it with some perique and dark fired ready rub to spice up the flavor.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
It’s growing on me. Definitely a nice change of pace. Not as bitey as a lot of the reviews I’ve seen. I don’t care for aromatics and it’s far from that imho. First 3rd of bowl is bread, apples. Once it progresses to about half bowl, I get chocolate and I like that.

It’s basic and has a nice room note. I might mix it with some perique and dark fired ready rub to spice up the flavor.
I found it bitey when I smoked it last but my body PH has changed since then. Addition of DFK and Perique sounds very interesting. I’m deep into Match Revelation at the moment. If you like classic American blends, it is a must try. Exceptional.

I found it bitey when I smoked it last but my body PH has changed since then. Addition of DFK and Perique sounds very interesting. I’m deep into Match Revelation at the moment. If you like classic American blends, it is a must try. Exceptional.
Might make me smarter too. And I need that. Didn’t einstein smoke it?

Side note, have 2 oz of carter hall match inbound. Seems like most of you guys like it and I value y’all’s opinions.

Top Bottom