What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

My third post COVID smoke. Hal O’ the Wynd in an Arley Curtz bent Brandy w/partial bamboo shank. The good news is that some taste and smell is returning! Not a lot mind you, but certainly some. I believe that bodes well for the future! Edit to add that I have a wee dram of Laphroiag 10 on the side and I can definitely taste that! Good news!
proxy.php

Last edited:
Smoking WC Rouxgaroux in a twin bore rusticated Radice bent Apple. I’m not tasting much but the Perique is very spicy on my tongue. With this post COVID taste/smell thing, I feel like I’m back at square one with discerning how a blend tastes. The difference is, I know how these blends should taste.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Smoking WC Rouxgaroux in a twin bore rusticated Radice bent Apple. I’m not tasting much but the Perique is very spicy on my tongue. With this post COVID taste/smell thing, I feel like I’m back at square one with discerning how a blend tastes. The difference is, I know how these blends should taste.

Until the anosmia subsides, try to forget how they should taste, Kelly. The old rules don't apply right now. ;) In fact, if you've any tobaccos lurking there that you weren't that keen on before, now's the time to dig 'em out :D

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
My third post COVID smoke. Hal O’ the Wynd in an Arley Curtz bent Brandy w/partial bamboo shank. The good news is that some taste and smell is returning! Not a lot mind you, but certainly some. I believe that bodes well for the future! Edit to add that I have a wee dram of Laphroiag 10 on the side and I can definitely taste that! Good news!
proxy.php

Glad to hear you’re on the mend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom