What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
8A5898BE-67B9-4FA0-BE3F-627832B5FC14.jpeg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I know you're a Burley guy, have you smoked Solani Aged Burley Flake yet? Enjoying my first bowl at the moment and carving out a place in my cellar for it...wonderful stuff!
No I haven’t. Sounds interesting though. Still waiting for Pegasus to arrive. Really got great reviews I “tobaccoreviews.com” You can go on that site and find my reviews from years ago under “clarkus”. You like VA’s don’t you?

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
No I haven’t. Sounds interesting though. Still waiting for Pegasus to arrive. Really got great reviews I “tobaccoreviews.com” You can go on that site and find my reviews from years ago under “clarkus”. You like VA’s don’t you?
I like tobacco flavors. I like most blends that deliver the (mostly natural) flavor of the leaf. Virginia, VaPer, VaBur, etc. This Solani doesn't have any detectable flavor to me, if it's there it's applied with a light hand...just a nice Burley tobacco. Delicious.

Of course I do enjoy a lot subtlety flavored stuff such as the Pegasus and others as well.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
First taste of C&D Small Batch Sansepolcro. It's a little rough around the edges with a lot of potential for future gains by allowing time to do its thing. Ultimately I'm glad I have some cellared. Even if the young stuff is lacking compared to the initial quality of the Carolina Red Flake with Perique Small Batch...
20200606_235338.jpg

Top Bottom