What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

D410A006-BDFB-47D8-9CB5-C564201CD2B5.jpeg

It has a butane pipe insert in it, and I haven’t found where I packed away my Old Boy pipe lighter yet. I have the original zippo insert - I’ll have to give that a shot as well.

I use the regular non-butane Zippo pipe lighter and Zippo lighter fluid exclusively.

The Zippo fluid has 0 effect. It's almost odorless.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
The big question is which did you like better?

As of this time, i prefer the original or regular over the dark. The dark is just that. A very dark flavoring. Im getting dark floral notes. For me the regular has a brighter sweeter flavor. I made sure to use the same pipe...my pack might have been a bit off on the dark though. Remember..im a noob pipe smoker.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
As of this time, i prefer the original or regular over the dark. The dark is just that. A very dark flavoring. Im getting dark floral notes. For me the regular has a brighter sweeter flavor. I made sure to use the same pipe...my pack might have been a bit off on the dark though. Remember..im a noob pipe smoker.

Briars should rest inbetween smokes. Not to say that you would have liked the dark more, but the flavor was probably impacted by smoking the regular stuff first without letting it rest.

Top Bottom