What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
This is a factual statement.

I think right after I smoked the stuff you brought to Vegas (5 years ago already - jeez!) I bought five more tins and buried them in the chest.

I really need to get more tins of that just out of principle.

Last edited:
First bowl in a loooong time today - the last bit of a jar of HOTW in my 2013 L.E., with about three fingers of Macallan.

Everything is right with the world.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Breaking in my new pipe.
C6740D56-DB37-4E32-BEC3-465EE1D5A787.jpeg

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
What did you think of the tobacco, I found it too spicy, perique maybe?

I honestly couldn’t taste much at all. I will say that it has left my tongue a bit numb. Perhaps I was smoking a bit fast and got bit. I wish I hadn’t bought 4 tins before trying it.

I honestly couldn’t taste much at all. I will say that it has left my tongue a bit numb. Perhaps I was smoking a bit fast and got bit. I wish I hadn’t bought 4 tins before trying it.
I was pretty meh on that blend as well, and it sat in a jar in the cabinet for a few years, in the back. I pulled it out last week and had a bowl, and ended up liking it a lot... so, never know, you may be happy about those other tins after they are stashed for a while.

About to enjoy this setup with a little highland Scotch. A little early, but with my schedule you take your pleasures where you find them.
I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, and safe travels if that's in your plans!
20191122_122501.jpg

Top Bottom