What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Salty Dogs this afternoon...

20191020_145839.jpg

Peterson irish oak in my stanwell 185. Been a little while since posting in the brown leaf. I'm still kicking :thumbup:. Been focusing on my fishing through the summer. Its been so hot I haven't felt like sitting outside to smoke. Downsides to having to smoke outside. But temps are going down so I'm getting back to some occasional bowls. Need to jump back into finish all the project pipes I have to finish too lol.

20180917_163732.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Some Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in my Former apple.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Peterson Royal Yacht Club : Larrysson B&B 2018 pipe

first smoke of this. It may be my inexperience, but I didn’t pick up a lot of flavoring at all. I was ready to pull the trigger on a few tins, but I think I’ll work through this tin and try to work on its tasting profile.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

first smoke of this. It may be my inexperience, but I didn’t pick up a lot of flavoring at all. I was ready to pull the trigger on a few tins, but I think I’ll work through this tin and try to work on its tasting profile.
VAs are real subtle, and need to be smoked really slow, IMO. Last year’s LE Pipe, though, is an excellent vehicle for VAs. Keep it up- I once thought folding and stuffing flakes wasn’t superior to rubbing out, until I “got it”. Practice makes perfect

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose

Next time we get together I’ll bring some 30 year old Royal Yacht. Game changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom