What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Old Limey Bastard in my Ropp Rallye nosewarmer and a touch of Four Roses

full

This is my first nosewarmer, are they generally a little hotter than normal sized pipes? It would make sense I suppose, lovely little pipe though. It took a hell of a lot of cleaning up but I'm glad I can finally smoke it.

Old Limey Bastard in my Ropp Rallye nosewarmer and a touch of Four Roses

full

This is my first nosewarmer, are they generally a little hotter than normal sized pipes? It would make sense I suppose, lovely little pipe though. It took a hell of a lot of cleaning up but I'm glad I can finally smoke it.
Great looking pipe, awesome job on the clean up. Smaller pipes can run on the hotter side, having less material to disperse the heat.

Great looking pipe, awesome job on the clean up. Smaller pipes can run on the hotter side, having less material to disperse the heat.

Thanks, it was covered in paint splashes, it had so much cake in it, about 1/8 of an inch's worth and there was more ghost than pipe, I was worried it was actually haunted :D (by, I think Scarlati or some similar very strong Burley), quite a bit of scraping and a few days of salt and alcohol treatment and it still smells a little but the taste is fine now, not perfect but after a few more smokes it'll settle down completely.

I love those @Shave_Rat, a little tacky but in the best possible way :D

Embracing my inner hillbilly with Luxury Bullseye Flake in a cherry wood pipe

full

It's a surprisingly good smoke for such a cheap pipe, fits a coin of Bullseye perfectly and the wooden stem is very comfortable, can't see lasting for amazingly long though, I'll have to work out a way to fit a plastic stem to it perhaps.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
A bit of a little over 2 year old Royal Yacht in a Charatan.

Attachments

• DSC_0004 (2).JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 11
Haddo's Delight in a Doctor Notton Deluxe

full

Uses the patented Doctor Notton pipe system, if anyone can tell me anything about this I'd appreciate it, I'm not a filters kind of guy so I'm smoking it without the "system".

full

full

full

Feeling like a Man of the World this evening....smoking Escudo from Denmark in an Irish pipe, drinking a craft beer from Alaska while listening to Bob Marley.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Initial smoke of my Dragonbriar Prehistoric Cutty with mammoth tooth accent and some MacBaren HH Burley Flake. While the large diameter bore may favor an English blends, BF smokes very well in it. This may become a VaBur pipe. Can’t believe it took me two weeks to smoke a new pipe- incredible restraint on my part.

Attachments

• 44C92636-305A-4BA0-91F1-0532D76010C2.jpeg
    44C92636-305A-4BA0-91F1-0532D76010C2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Initial smoke of my Dragonbriar Prehistoric Cutty with mammoth tooth accent and some MacBaren HH Burley Flake. While the large diameter bore may favor an English blends, BF smokes very well in it. This may become a VaBUr pipe. Can’t believe it took me two weeks to smoke a new pipe- incredible restraint on my part.
BTW- love the subtle blast on the bottom of the pipe. It feels good in the hand

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Initial smoke of my Dragonbriar Prehistoric Cutty with mammoth tooth accent and some MacBaren HH Burley Flake. While the large diameter bore may favor an English blends, BF smokes very well in it. This may become a VaBur pipe. Can’t believe it took me two weeks to smoke a new pipe- incredible restraint on my part.
And again

Some delicious Chelsea Morning in my new Castello 55 Old Sea Rock from Italy...paired with some Irish Breakfast tea...it’s like I’m back in Ulster.

50A5BD3E-0425-403B-A77D-E32D8B5E7C6E.jpeg
E0CC5C04-7E17-4E05-A5F7-2FAD326C5C1E.jpeg

Top Bottom