What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Nightcap in a Perspex stemmed junk pipe. Isn’t it so that sometimes the best pipes are the one’s that have no markings but deliver the goods? This is a desert island pipe, not because it is the best pipe I have but because it is so ugly, it is a beauty. Waxing poetic this brisk morning.

Nightcap in a Perspex stemmed junk pipe. Isn’t it so that sometimes the best pipes are the one’s that have no markings but deliver the goods? This is a desert island pipe, not because it is the best pipe I have but because it is so ugly, it is a beauty. Waxing poetic this brisk morning.
Kriton, I like the cut of your jib!

Kriton, I like the cut of your jib!

921B5677-58EF-4EBD-9EBA-409151622450.jpeg

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
A beauty of a day -1 degrees Celsius. It has been very cold for a few weeks. Canucks are driving around with four windows down. Half the folk in the supermarket were in their shirts . . .no coats.

I've been holding off on this pipe as I wanted to have some time to enjoy it and not rush because I was freezing and today was the day.

Elizabethan Mixture in my Shorter Shorta Morta. A very flashy little pipe and it seems to me to be a great smoker. Even for it's size it feels very light. Love it.
Shorta Morta-2.jpg

Top Bottom