Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
image.jpg

Elizabethan in a Peterson 2014 POTY

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Tried some Newminster Superior Round Slices for the first time today. Gotta say, those little coins are pretty tasty. I think I’ll order some more.

And they age nicely! Pretty cheap too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a lovely bowl of ramen with the Mrs and a couple of beers from Port Jeff brewery. She offered to drive home so I could enjoy my pipe.

Having some OGS in the silk cut bulldog. I’m determined to polish this tin off this month.

proxy.php

Had a lovely bowl of ramen with the Mrs and a couple of beers from Port Jeff brewery. She offered to drive home so I could enjoy my pipe.

Having some OGS in the silk cut bulldog. I’m determined to polish this tin off this month.

proxy.php
Stunning pipe you have there!

I’ve been looking for a simple handmade bulldog for a while now. This pipe just checked all the boxes. Can’t go wrong with a Radice.

@Kentos Yeah, she’s pretty great. I’m a lucky guy.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

proxy.php
Silk cut- does that mean it is made in such a way as to feel smooth yet still be textured?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Stonehenge Flake in my 2017 LE...

View attachment 951306

I stopped by my local tobacconist yesterday to pick up some stem polish. While I was in there I asked if they got an Esoterica shipment. He gave me nervous laugh and said “that stuff is hard to get. “ I said I know, but Esoterica recently made a drop. He said “well let me look, what are you looking for? “ Any, but would love some stonehaven, and he went in the back.

He came back empty handed[emoji30]

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Bold Kentucky folded and stuffed in a Bones Anse. I will eventually get the tobacco charred across the top.

proxy.php

Top Bottom