What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

A personal blend of 5100 C&D bright va and granulated perique in a SJ diamond shank Dublin . It’s so nice to be off on a Saturday

proxy.php

That's a lovely pipe.

Thank you sir. I can never capture how the grain changes with each facet of the diamond.

Some VA cream in the Ronaldo volcano. A two pipe day! Woot woot!

proxy.php

I’m normally a huge fan of Greg’s work but I just can’t get into a groove with this blend. I think a PIF is in the cards for the future.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
image.jpg

Some aged 1792 from @Price. The thing was white from the plume like I have never seen. The funky tin note was gone and it smelt a bit like dried Chinese plums .
D8DC76BF-A952-42B8-B853-76081ADDCA8A.jpeg

Then I rubbed it out well and dried it for a couple hours.

....kinda digging it. Will have to buy a 250g box if it ever come back in stock. Still requires relights, and it’s super mellow, the smoke is like velvet.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
GLP Quiet Nights in a Stanwell Brushed Black bulldog. It's -10°F on Drummond Island, my furnace is on the fritz, my water is frozen, and I'm bundled up and hunkered down in the bathroom with a propane heater ("Not for Indoor Residential Use"). I can't shave, shower, or flush. On the upside, there is no cell service at my house, but when the temperature drops into the single digits, I miraculously get a weak signal if I set my phone on the back of the toilet. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Last edited:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
GLP Quiet Nights in a Stanwell Brushed Black bulldog. It's -10°F on Drummond Island, my furnace is on the fritz, my water is frozen, and I'm bundled up and hunkered down in the bathroom with a propane heater ("Not for Indoor Residential Use"). I can't shave, shower, or flush. On the upside, there is no cell service at my house, but when the temperature drops into the single digits, I miraculously get a weak signal if I set my phone on the back of the toilet. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Michigan, right? Don’t sleep with that heater, carbon monoxide is not something you walk away from.

@Kilroy6644 let us know that you survived the night tomorrow!

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Michigan, right? Don’t sleep with that heater, carbon monoxide is not something you walk away from.
Oh, absolutely not. I've got a pile of blankets on the bed, and they do quite nicely. The heater is normally just used to take the chill out of the air when I take a shower, or to provide a halfway comfortable room on days like this.

Top Bottom