What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Rattray's 7 and MB Vintage Syrian in my Briarworks Location. First bowls in a while cause I've been feeling funky but after shooting the bull with the old timers at the shop and smoking those I felt much better...

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I had some C&D Great Outdoors from 2015 that I was finishing off (about the only aro I can tolerate) so I got a fresh tin on my last order. Cracked it open tonight and...AAAHHH...YUUCK...spit, spit. The fresh had way too much vanilla/mint to it. The new stuff is going to sit in a mason jar for a year or two.

Sooo...I dumped that bowl, and since I was in the mood for a mild smoke I loaded up one of my Savinellis with some good old Carter Hall to smoke while I was doing my company expenses for the dreaded tax time. Got the expenses spread sheet printed out, but still working on the Carter Hall.

IMG_0004.JPG

My secretary seems to like the box my IPSD order came in...she used it as a nap place on her break. She likes helping me in the office.

IMG_0003.JPG

Good luck finding it.
My B&M get a lot of SG, I have an order now of Squadron Leader, I'll see if 1) they already have some, or 2) if he can get it.
They found a box of SG from the late 90's that they were starting to go thru, which is where I had the Grousemoor from 98, so who knows!

My B&M get a lot of SG, I have an order now of Squadron Leader, I'll see if 1) they already have some, or 2) if he can get it.
They found a box of SG from the late 90's that they were starting to go thru, which is where I had the Grousemoor from 98, so who knows!

I am so jealous, you have a great B&M!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
My Mixture 965 in my new Strambach. Trying to like 965, didn't care much for it when I first tried it. Now has a couple years on it. Somewhat better, but certainly not a favorite yet. Doubt that it will get much better over time since the jar has been opened a few times.

I am so jealous, you have a great B&M!
I am very grateful! The sample I got of the Bob's Chocolate Flake had to be quite old, a lot of nice plume. I'm trying to only order thru them for tobacco. Pipes we'll see I'll check first but they are a little higher then on line

I am very grateful! The sample I got of the Bob's Chocolate Flake had to be quite old, a lot of nice plume. I'm trying to only order thru them for tobacco. Pipes we'll see I'll check first but they are a little higher then on line

I would use them for as much as I could too! That's fantastic.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
After a less than satisfying bowl of MM965 in my Strambach, switched to FM OTT in the same pipe for a much better experience.

Tinderbox Reserve 1928 in the Baki, immediately followed by Escudo in the Baki.
10 bowls in it so far this month...aiming for 31!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
IMG_5947.JPG
Grousemoor Plug. Dug it out to send a chunk to a fellow piper and figured I would try a morsel in my cob

Top Bottom