What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

I keep telling myself that I need a job with Sutliff or something so I can smoke at work. I'd be like the pipe version of Winston Churchill.
I just need to get out of the kitchen and do something from the workshop full​ time.

I should sit down and do the math one of these days at how much I'd have to sell and sharpen to make it work...

It makes no sense- I hate fresh Perique, but I enjoy it in this blend.
What all are you getting from it? Some spice complimented with sweet brandy and sweet Burley and Virginia?

There are some great reviews of it and there are some not great reviews of it... Can you tell which flavors are making you enjoy it or does it just make you go "Ohhhh, that is the ticket!"

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
What all are you getting from it? Some spice complimented with sweet brandy and sweet Burley and Virginia?

There are some great reviews of it and there are some not great reviews of it... Can you tell which flavors are making you enjoy it or does it just make you go "Ohhhh, that is the ticket!"
Yes, the sweetness of the VA and brandy is complimented by a slight spiciness. The Burley adds a full mouth feel or body. The reviews say there is a fruitiness about it. I agree, I just can't put my finger on what fruit. The nuttiness is there, too. It is strangely intoxicating.

Last edited:
An early bowl of McLelland 2015 broken Flake @0700 and now a nice bowl of PS LBF - plumber just left and wastewater is flowing again after some frustrating days.

proxy.php

Top Bottom