What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

G.L. Pease Chelsea Morning in a black blasted Peterson 317...
$rsz_p1050931.jpg

After a beautiful warm and sunny day, the first in a loooong time a bowl of Escudo in a Brigham Prince with some Aslaya on the side.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430609950.592971.jpg

The more I smoke this pipe the more I like it. I seem to have an affinity to the Prince shape.

Villiger Early Day in a Streamliner aluminum pipe with a briar bowl insert. I've had this pipe for about two years, but this is my first time smoking it. I'll have to try it again with something else, but so far.. meh. Looks good on the shelf, though.

$image.jpg

Last edited:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Villiger Early Day in a Streamliner aluminum pipe with a briar bowl insert. I've had this pipe for about two years, but this is my first time smoking it. I'll have to try it again with something else, but so far.. meh. Looks good on the shelf, though.

View attachment 568910

Far out! It's the pipe of the future (as imagined in 1950). ;)

Far out! It's the pipe of the future (as imagined in 1950). ;)

lol.. yep, it was "the future now!" alright.. hopefully it'll smoke better with something else. I think I'll try a cube cut blend in it next.

Up now, another pipe I've had for a coupla years, but am smoking now for the first time.. a Kirsten. Smoking some McC 2015 with vintage Lakeland essence. If you ever wondered if Lakelands can ghost a Kirsten, they can! Well, I guess this will be my Lakeland pipe!

$image.jpg

2015 in the Kirsten, Round 2.. I realized I hadn't cleaned the inside of the aluminum chamber all that well, since it looked so clean inside. I twisted a paper towel into a long snake, soaked it in everclear and ran it through a few times.. the Lakeland ghost is gone. Sweet!

Well I flew to Ottawa, my nations capital today for work. I bought two new to me baccy's, Robert McConnell's Scottish Cake and Capstan Blue. The McConnells was amazing and I'll be getting more. The Cspstan which I'm smoking now is also quiet good. By Canadian standards the cigar shop were I got these was quiet well stocked. Too bad three tins cost $116CAN!!!!!!

The Scottish cake in my basket pipe that I use for traveling.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430789020.018998.jpg

And the Capstan in little bend that I got from, I don't know where.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430789060.186131.jpg

Canada (Ontario) as seen from the air

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430789101.235987.jpg

The parliament building (one of a couple)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430789157.628515.jpg

A hotel (fairmont) I can't afford to stay in.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430789191.864009.jpg

Have a good night brothers.

The best I could do in the rain with an iphone, but I'm happy with them. I've even discovered a comfy bench that's sheltered from the rain to smoke my pipes in peace.

Lane LTD.'s BS-005 followed by Peter Stokkebye's Luxury Navy Flake in a rustic Barling African meerschaum Pot...
proxy.php

Last edited:
i have my dad's pipe just like that from 1948 when he worked at southern illinois tobacco co. it is a little oxidized but still works well

Top Bottom