What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

My first go with PS LNF, very nice tobacco. It's straight forward and priced well. It strikes me as one of those tobaccos I'd reach for if I just want to smoke and concentrate on other things. Not to down play the flavour at all it's worthy of consideration. It's in the vain of Orliks to my humble palette.

My first go with PS LNF, very nice tobacco. It's straight forward and priced well. It strikes me as one of those tobaccos I'd reach for if I just want to smoke and concentrate on other things. Not to down play the flavour at all it's worthy of consideration. It's in the vain of Orliks to my humble palette.

The PS Luxury Flakes are an incredible value.. I'm a big fan of all three. Have you tried the other two?

The PS Luxury Flakes are an incredible value.. I'm a big fan of all three. Have you tried the other two?

I've got a reasonable amount of the coins in the cellar and just received the navy flakes, the twist flake will be on my next order (mid to late summer probably). I've only had the flake once and that was tonight, but so far PS is 2 for 2.

Another new baccy for me tonight, and in a similar vain PS LBF I'm smoking Comoys Cask No. 7. Looks like LBF, but the Comoys is suppose to have a slight topping. I couldn't tell them apart blind.

EMP in an Irish State era Peterson pot. This is the first time I'm actually enjoying the P-Lip.. I think this pipe is going to see a little more action now.

$image.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
All-cob day. I started out with Prince Albert in a classic MacArthur, followed with Penzance in a Patriot, and finished with Erinmore Flake in a MacArthur 5-Star. I might have one more left in me yet.

Awesome pipe; I REALLY like those long shank pots from gbd. I am trying to avoid any new pipes until after the LE eventually shows up late summer, but my will power is beginning to wain, but those GBD pots are calling me. How does it smoke?

Smokes very well. I was surprised at how dry it smoked. Didn't even have to run a pipe cleaner during the bowl. I am a fan of the long shanked GBDs as well.

Good morning everyone. First go with Ennerdale. . . Uhmmm. . . Jury's still out but I finished the bowl, and will try more so that's a positive . . .

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429962788.308698.jpg

finishing up a bowl of London Mixture in a Thompson meerschaum. Great stuff, and very floral in the meer.. I don't taste the floral notes in LM when I smoke it in a briar.

Returned home from a lovely dinner out with my beautiful wife. Now I'm enjoying some GlenDronach 12yo and a pipe full of Dark Flake Scented. It started out as a fight to keep it lit, now that it's going I get the references to "soapy". It's not bad per se and similar to Ennerdale. Not an everyday smoke for me, but something I'll definitely chose on a semi regular basis. I've dedicated a MM Mizzou and the Brigham in the picture to the Lakeland baccies, I can see this stuff ghosting with a vengeance.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430007751.431979.jpg

Rise and shine my briar brothers. Comoys Flake, cannot remember what number it is. To soon after getting up to articulate any thing more than that.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430049171.286204.jpg

Top Bottom