What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Will she at least let you smoke Aromatics in the house?

I've been waiting on USPS so I've been smoking some Esoterica Penzance in my Missouri Meerschaum Freehand/w Forever Stem. (The loose stem in the shot is the OEM stem. I forgot I owed you that comparison pic)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I took advantage of an unseasonably warm day here in eastern Ohio and sat in the rocker out on the porch to enjoy a 50/50 blend of Lane BCA and 1-Q in my Dr. Grabow Freehand with a charcoal filter. :thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers!
-Greg

By request, I'm having some more Petersons Holiday Season 2010 in the Dr Grabow Savoy.

I think I'm going to need a different aromatic pipe. After 100g of this blend I think the ghost may be rough to remove.

GLP Embarcadero as the first bowl in my estate Weber Old Standard.

What are your impressions of cigar leaf blends, I've always been a little concerned that they were too much of a compromise, and would ghost a pipe strongly. Rank cowardice, I'm afraid, has kept me from trying any.

What are your impressions of cigar leaf blends, I've always been a little concerned that they were too much of a compromise, and would ghost a pipe strongly. Rank cowardice, I'm afraid, has kept me from trying any.

I don't think Embarcadero is a cigar leaf blend, at least not according to Pease's blog and tobaccoreviews.com. I'm going to try Key Largo when I place my next order. It just didn't make the cut this time :001_unsur

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I don't usually smoke in my house, but I broke down today and had my first bowl in over a month. 1792 in the Pete 03. It was awesome.

Top Bottom