What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

A little writing to do on the patio while enjoying some pipes. First up will be a head to head comparison of Penzance in The Guildhall London Pipe, a 1/2 bent smooth Billiard and then the LePeltier glazed, double-walled, clay pipe. I'm interested to see if there is any discernable difference in briar VS Clay with my still-Covid impaired-sense of taste/smell. Then I'll move on to Wilke Rum & Maple in a Savinelli Bings Favorite. It should prove a pleasant afternoon.

Last edited:
Savinelli Tundra Rusticated (320 EX) with The County Squire’s Kingsfoil

43B3AE1B-0A2F-430D-AC5E-08F9D832FC7E.jpeg

Dug out the Edward G. Robinson blend and loaded it into a small Jansen's Shop bent billiard from the '80s, probably a Comoy or GBD. This pipe worked out well for the amount of EGR; no tongue bite, though I could feel the pipe getting pretty warm toward the end of the 20-minute initial smoke. Five more minutes with another match, and I knocked out only a small wet dottle. The Latakia was nowhere near as strong this time. A pleasant smoke.

Had two coins of luxury bullseye flake cannonballed in my medico crest yesterday. Its has become my favorite grass cutting pipe/tobacco combination. Clinches easy, smokes great, and the bowl lasts through the whole yard and weedeating perfectly haha.

Not sure why my pic isn't attaching correctly 😵

Attachments

• 20210425_140109.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
Had two coins of luxury bullseye flake cannonballed in my medico crest yesterday. Its has become my favorite grass cutting pipe/tobacco combination. Clinches easy, smokes great, and the bowl lasts through the whole yard and weedeating perfectly haha.

Not sure why my pic isn't attaching correctly 😵
There are increasing issues with image posting here the last several days. I just ran into the same issue again as you did.

Hopefully, the site administrators are working on it.

Top Bottom