What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Some Tinder Box VBL, Black Cavendish obviously, in one of my favorites, a thick-walled sitter Lorenzo. Either I packed it too tightly, or this stuff is too old or thick to burn right. I had to keep relighting and drawing hard. At last I gave up, knocked it out, let it cool a bit, then loaded a half bowl of Half and Half. Much much better!

I'll have to post a pic to see what you think the shape of this pipe is. But I've enjoyed the pipe since 1985, repaired the cracked shank, and replaced the vulcanite stem with a black acrylic.

No pipe tonight, as I got home fairly late, and the wind was kicking up quite a bit with rain on the way. I contented myself with running a pipe cleaner dipped in sweetener (cheap vanilla extract, if matters) through the pipe I plan to smoke next, my Savinelli near-straight sandblast billiard, and leaving it apart to air out completely. Tomorrow or Wednesday, who knows. And my small tin of EGR Blend should be here this week, too!

Top Bottom