What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
IMG_20201027_105713.jpg

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Heavily restored Jon’s pipe. It was meerschaum lined but was cracked and missing some pieces so I removed it all. The shank was cracked so a band and some superglue were needed. A premade stem and now it’s smokable. However, the walls are a bit thin and the pipe gets a little hot. Smoking OJK with a side of coffee.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

recently picked up my pipes again. haven't touched them for 5 years. after some research I figured I can smoke them if I don't inhale (I used to.)

Peterson Samhain that I've had for a while and some G.L. Pease???? Quiet Nights thats aged 5 years in a Mason jar.

20201029_175212.jpg

nice stuff hopefully they still make this one.
20201029_175827.jpg

camo

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
recently picked up my pipes again. haven't touched them for 5 years. after some research I figured I can smoke them if I don't inhale (I used to.)

Peterson Samhain that I've had for a while and some G.L. Pease???? Quiet Nights thats aged 5 years in a Mason jar.

View attachment 1175357
nice stuff hopefully they still make this one.
View attachment 1175362

camo

Yep still being made, though I don’t know if the blend is grandfathered per the FDA deeming rules.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
My second post COVID pipe this afternoon. John Bull Royal English in a Bones Bent Dublin. Nothing, absolutely nothing in the way of taste/smell. Nothing on the snork. More recovery time is called for. Disappointing? Yes. But I remain optimistic.
I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to enjoy a pipe recently Kelly...that's a bummer considering you're feeling healthy enough to sit and appreciate one. I hope you round that corner very soon my friend.

Top Bottom