What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Three pipes up this evening. A Twin Bore/Oil Cured Radice Crunchy Bent Apple with PS LBF. A RD Pipes Bamboo Brandy/Pot with Wilke Surbrug's Crystal Palace. A 1949 Dunhill Shell LB F/T with Presbyterian Mixture.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
That's a solid evening. :thumbup1:

Just finished some Carolina Red Flake in a Radice Rind Billiard. A sultry 90 degrees with very little breeze, unusual for us. Moving on to WC Churchwarden in a Savinelli Siena 320 KS, then Plum Pudding in a Savinelli Roma 320 KS. Ice water on the side.

Oriental Silk in my Medico Jet Stream. The pipe was acting up on me yesterday, so today I broke it down and cleaned it up good. Now it smokes like a dream. And currently smells and tastes like the markets the henchmen would chase James Bond through. Having spent a little bit of time in Iraq, Macedonia, and so on, this tastes like what the markets smelled like. 15969341250133352999966137302889.jpg

Mowed the lawn earlier, 98 degrees, so no smoking while I mowed, just too dang hot.
Now I'm preparing three pipes for this evening. WC Flake 558 in the Larrysson 2018 LE bent Dublin. WC Quint's Own in a Brebbia 1015 Avanti Rock Briar, a semi-rusticated pot. Sutliff Match 20 in a Calabresi smooth bent Dublin with a square shank.

Top Bottom